Friday, September 21, 2018 - 13:23
Staff and students at Corby's Lodge Park Academy , part of the David...
Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 10:08
As part of the David Ross Education Trust, we are committed to...
- Monday, January 30, 2017 - 11:26Could you be the inspiration to thousands of young people across the county? Do you want to pass on your passion for learning, and go home each day knowing you’ve made a real difference to the life
- Monday, January 23, 2017 - 10:23Budding artists from Lodge Park Academy, Malcolm Arnold Academy and Rockingham Primary School were thrilled to meet world-renowned portrait painter, Jonathan Yeo, as part of a special event last week
- Friday, December 23, 2016 - 13:54After weeks of rehearsals, eleven of our students took to the stage at the Corby Cube to perform their interpretation of ‘Macbeth’ as part of the Shakespeare Schools Festival. From the lighting and
- Friday, December 23, 2016 - 13:51During the summer break, four of our Year 13 students were lucky enough to join others from across the David Ross Education Trust for a once in a lifetime trip to Canada. Thanks to the support of the
- Friday, December 23, 2016 - 13:43Budding journalists from Lodge Park Academy have been debating current affairs issues as part of a brand new news club for Key Stage 3 students. The club, which is part of a national scheme led by
- Friday, December 23, 2016 - 13:35As part of our ongoing partnership with Microsoft UK, a group of Year 8 students have taken part in the annual DigiGirlz project. Working with other girls from across the country, students had the
- Friday, December 23, 2016 - 13:31Year 8 students from Lodge Park Academy are now published authors, thanks to a project run by Scholastic. “We are Writers” offers a unique opportunity for students to see their writing published in a
- Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 12:27Today Mrs Hayes had the pleasant but difficult task of choosing a winner from the posters created by students showing Christmas celebrations and traditions in their home countries: Romania, Poland,
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 09:26On Friday the 25 th November, a group of 25 year 9 pupils visited RS Components. It was a day of interacting with aspects of the “Innovation in Motion” bus – including how products go from design to
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016 - 09:30As you will see from the attached release we are currently investigating Facebook accounts set up in the name of Danielle Barnes and Sophie Brookes and earlier this week we requested schools that had