The David Ross Education Trust, of which this academy is a part, is committed to investing in the ongoing professional development of staff and to providing career progression opportunities. These are supported through the academy regional hubs of education excellence, as well as its relationships with outstanding external partners, including the National College, Future Leaders and Teach First.
We are also proud of the fact that we have been awarded Teaching School Status. For more information about the DRET Teaching School Alliance, please click here.
At whatever level you join us, the Trust will be able to provide:
- Ongoing peer support and coaching for governors, principals, middle leaders across teaching and non-teaching staff
- Best practice networks which support co-development and sharing of materials, innovation as well as tried and tested practice
- The opportunity for secondments within the Trust's network of academies or to shadow cross-phase and sector through our primary network and Uppingham Collegiate
- Tailored leadership and mentoring programmes which allow us to 'grow our own'
- Access to a range of services and opportunities, including acquiring higher professional qualifications
Click here to see our latest job postings