At Lodge Park we believe that a strong partnership with parents is really important.
A regular programme of Parents’ Evenings exists, where parents and carers have the opportunity to meet with their child’s subject teachers to discuss academic progress and receive pastoral updates.
Our Parent Governor team helps to bring a parent/carer perspective to the strategic management of the academy. They play a valuable role in demonstrating how the academy is perceived from a parent/carer’s point of view, helping to shape academy policy.
We ask that all parents and carers help us to uphold key academy policies, such as championing high attendance and correct uniform.
Lodge Park uses a system to report information about progress and attendance to parents called My Child At School
As a parent you will need a user name and password to access the system. Please contact reception for further details. The user guide is available in the Documents box on this page.
Since a new 'My Account' feature was rolled out on 8/6/2016 you need to allocate your money to the dinner money items.
Please log in to your account and click on 'Pay for Items' you can then click to pay for the dinner money and you will be given the option to specify how much you wish to move onto your child's balances.
Guidance on this matter is available in the list of documents to the left of this page.
If you have any queries please contact the academy.
Show my Homework
Show my homework provides students and parents with a live Lodge Park homework calendar.
Please click on the link below and use the filters on the top row to see homework tasks, deadlines and guidance for your child. Parents are able to register an account and receive personalised access to a student’s individual timetable through the website or App.
Your child uses a software program called Renaissance Place at school. This program has a special feature called Renaissance Home Connect, which you can access outside of school from any computer with an Internet connection. Renaissance Home Connect is fun and easy to use. It allows the teacher, you and your child to share information about his/her progress in Accelerated Reader. Your child will know his/her username and password for Accelerated Reader.
To log in to Renaissance Home Connect Website visit https://Ukhosted104.renlearn.co.uk/1893719/HomeConnect.
If you'd like to receive emails showing your child’s quiz or test results, click the Email Setup link in Renaissance Home Connect and follow the directions. To be sure these emails reach your inbox, add email@example.com to your address book. If you have questions about Renaissance Home Connect, please contact the school.
For more information please view our Accelerated Reader information document here.
Change of Details Form
It is vital that Lodge Park Academy holds the most up to date information in case of any emergencies.
If you need to change any details (for example, name, address, phone number etc), please use the Change of Details form on the left-hand side of the page.
Once you have completed the Change of Details form, please return a copy to the school's main reception. Once returned, please be aware that we will contact you to confirm these details before amending our records.
Local Youth Works are now offering the following:
EMOTIONAL WELLBEING DROP IN
Mondays and Tuesdays 5pm – 7pm
Young people aged 11 – 25 from Corby area
No appointment necessary, walk in
MIND Building, 18 Argyll Street, Corby NN17 1RU
ADDITIONAL COUNSELLING PROVISION FOR YOUNG PEOPLE AGE 16 – 25
Available via the above drop in provision
The services are staffed by qualified counsellors and mental health support workers. Young people will be offered initial support with referral on to other services (including counselling) where appropriate.
For more information call 01536 518339
Lodge Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Providing a safe environment for all our students, staff and visitors is at the upmost importance to us.
Our Safeguarding Team
Ruth RobertsDesignated Safeguarding Lead
Nicky GroveDeputy Safeguarding Lead
Anne FranklinDeputy Safeguarding Lead
Ryan StoreyDeputy Safeguarding Lead
Carolanne FolanDeputy Safeguarding Lead
Visitors to the Academy are requested to read and understand the following in
order to guarantee your time in college runs smoothly.
Your signature in the visitors’ book indicates your acceptance of this Code of
- Value and respect different racial origins, religions, cultures and language
- Do not promote your own political or religious beliefs
- Use appropriate language and behaviour with children
- You are not expected to manage classroom behaviour; a teacher will be
present at all times
- Please sign in and out of the premises
- Please wear a visitors badge at all times
- Report any breakages or accidents to the relevant person
- Physical contact with students is prohibited unless overseen by a teacher and
is essential to the delivery of the activity for health and safety reasons
- Do not be alone with a child
- If you feel any way uncomfortable about the behaviour of a young person
please discuss this with the teacher and staff present
- Whilst preparing your work area ensure there are no children present
- Any equipment or work in progress that needs to be stored on college
premises during the project must be highlighted to all staff and appropriate
- Drive with extra caution on college premises, take particular care when
- Switch off any music as you enter the college grounds
- Do not obstruct fire exits – even temporarily
- Check with reception where you can unload and park
- Keep your vehicle locked at all times
- Never give a student a lift in your vehicle
- Only use staff toilets
- Do not wander around the college
- Do not smoke on college premises or when with a group of students
- The college has a Child Protection Policy which is available upon request
Please contact Reception for the Designated Senior Lead (DSL) for Safeguarding:
The Academy is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
Local Safeguarding Authority
Our Local Safeguarding Authority is: Northamptonshire
Our performance against other schools can be found via the Department for Education’s School Performance Table.
KS4 Performance Data - 2019 (Provisional)
KS5 Performance Data
Our latest KS5 performance data can be found here.
Ofsted & Parent View
Our latest Ofsted report can be found here.
- Accelerated Reader Information
- DFE Parent Fact Sheet
- Executive Principals Letter 15 2 19
- Lodge Park Change of Details Form
- Lodge Park Parents Evening Dates 2019 20
- Lodge Park Reporting to Parents
- Lodge Park Term Dates 2019 20
- Lodge Park Tutors and HOY Contact Details
- MyChildAtSchool Parent App Quick Guide
- MyChildAtSchool Parents Guide